Best baby door jumper
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY AT NO EXTRA COST
My son started jumping in this best baby door jumper the moment his dad slid his little legs through the holes and his little feet touched the ground (Lol) one of the cutest sights ever. The jumper has a clamp that automatically clamps securely above the door frame. We pulled on it before putting our son in it…it passed the test.
* The only flaws, in my opinion, is the size of the sit is kind of big, there is no seatbelt and the holes in straps on the side can be a hazard. My son accidentally got his head and arm stuck inside the hole while jumping (Lol). It’s nothing major though. The seat itself comes up to my son’s chest and appears to secure him fairly well.
I recommend this budget friendly jumper.
The Playful Parade Door Jumper opens the door to fun and marches playtime right in Your silly kiddo will jump straight into a fit of giggles during this bouncing bonanza. Wherever you need to be, the padded jumper chair fits right in the doorway and stays right in your sight. Watch your baby wiggle and giggle with plenty of room to move around. No matter how many times your little one hops, jumps, kicks and twists, this bouncy baby seat won’t let him fall or flip. The activity jumper is made for more playful moments, and the attached silk Taggies add extra comfort (they’re like little security blankets for your baby). As your bouncing baby grows, adjust the straps to keep him snug and secure.
- Jump into playtime wherever you go
- Taggies give baby extrasensory entertainment
- Clamp and go no tools required
- Fits securely to most doorways
- Lightweight frame is easy to store and transport. Wipe clean the toys/frame