Best Baby Nasal Aspirator
My review of Baby Nasal Aspirator
Hands down this best Baby Nasal Aspirator is one of the best inventions for babies ever. A friend had one on her baby registry years ago and I thought it sounded disgusting. I bought it (a Nosefrida) and she showed me how it worked. In no way does the snot get anywhere near your mouth, ever. It works so much better than those awful bulb things you can buy from the stores or what the hospital sends you home with. It is extremely gentle on the baby’s nose, in fact there is no way it even enters the baby’s nose,
It just rests at the entrance of the nostril. It actually works because you control the amount of vacuum pressure. Every baby needs to breathe through his/her nose to feed without difficulty and this definitely helps. It is super easy to clean and comes with disposable filters (probably any brand’s replacement filter would work).
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- COMFORTABLE + NON-INVASIVE: NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for gentle snotsucking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: BPA + Phthalate-free. Safe for all ages.
- PARENT MUST-HAVE: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 24 Hygiene Filters