Best fisher price activity gym for children under two years old
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY AT NO EXTRA COST
-Very colorful and engaging toys
-it can grow with your baby. There are three stages for the piano. The first stage plays music on its own and will make additional piano key music when your baby kicks the keys. The second stage will say what animal is pictured on the key that your baby kicks. The third stage is just piano key music. You can also position the piano and mat for sitting up play instead of laying down. The piano can also just be taken off and used as a small piano toy.
-Mat is pretty tiny. My three month old is pretty tall, but I can’t see this mat fitting his body length past 6 months. This could be someone else’s pro if you have limited space.
-Assembly wasn’t easy
Overall a great mat. I bought a more expensive mat that is more visually appealing to an adult’s eye so that it isn’t so “the baby took over the living room” but he doesn’t like it because it’s not fun for him. The toys aren’t bright enough. He really loves this mat and attached toys and I feel that it is a great value! He actually just fell asleep on the mat while I wrote this review!
VISIT HERE FOR ALL YOUR BABY PRODUCTS AND GAMES AND TOYS
- Item arrives in frustration free, easy to open packaging that’s 100% recyclable; For a gift ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout
- 4 ways to play as your baby grows
- Learning content changes with baby’s age & stage with 3 Smart Stages learning levels, plus a bonus piano play mode with real music notes;
- Large keyboard with 5 light up keys, removes for take along play;
- 5 repositionable toys: self discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle & monkey cymbal clackers
- Super soft & thick, machine washable play mat features loops to attach toys
MORE RELATED POSTS