Stasher 100% Silicone Reusable Food Bag
My review of Stasher 100% Silicone Reusable Food Bag
I’ve tried a LOT of reusable bags as there are a lot of options out there all using a variety of materials. The fabric ones just get gross over time. The vinyl ones are hard to clean and aren’t usually dishwasher safe. There are other silicone one that need a separate rod to close them that you can easily lose. This one is the most simple and easy to use. No separate pieces to lose. Can withstand any temperature/microwave/dishwasher/whatever. And if they get gunky they are very easy to clean and I trust that they aren’t hiding gross crumbs in any of the crevices. My only complaint is the cost – they are the most expensive and I wish they offered a bulk discount. If they were cheaper I would use them for EVERYTHING (open cheese in cheese drawer, all snacks on the go, etc)
VISIT HERE FOR ALL YOUR BABY PRODUCTS AND GAMES AND TOYS
- 100% pure non-toxic platinum silicone: the world’s first fully functional, self-sealing, non-plastic bag. Plus unlike traditional plastic bags, Stasher bags contain no BPA, no PVC, and no latex. Keep your food safe from contaminants in Stasher bags!
- Join the plastic Free movement: created in response to the profound need for a healthy alternative to plastic storage.
- Pinch-lock seal: features the innovative air-tight, pinch-lock seal to keep food fresh to store, marinade, and sous vide. Keep your food’s nutrients, flavors and juices locked in. Just burp your Stasher to remove excess air and pinch the Seal closed!
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe: platinum food-grade silicone is safe for use in the freezer, microwave, dishwasher, boiling water, and oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start your stash: half-gallon size 10. 25” x 8. 25” x 1. 5” (64. 2oz); sandwich size 7. 5” x 7. 5” x 1” (15oz); snack size 4. 5” x 7. 5” x 1” (9. 9oz); pocket size 3. 5″ X 4. 5″ X 1″ (4oz); stand-up size 7. 75″ X 7″ X 3″ (56oz)