The best baby bathTub
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY
My review of The best baby bathTub
A great tub! It’s kind of large but I was able to find a simple way to rig this set up in my bathroom so I could easily hang it on the tiles. I used a command waterproof 20pd hook and a nylon rope keychain. Drill a small hole in the side of the tub and put the key ring through it. As you can see in the photo now it’s out-of-the-way! Excited to get this a real spin in a few short weeks when our little one arrives.
VISIT HERE FOR ALL YOUR BABY PRODUCTS AND GAMES AND TOYS
The Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Tub with Infant Sling grows with your child through three stages. The included mesh sling cradles newborns to provide them with extra comfort and support while bathing. The added security of the form-fitting netting helps make bath time less stressful for both new parents and their newborn. This 3-in-1 bath tub also features a deep ergonomic design that holds a growing baby better during bath time. Removing the sling gives you a baby tub with a comfortable recline and padded headrest. The specially designed bump built into the baby side of the tub will help keep that tiny bum from sliding down. Later, active toddlers can sit up comfortably and have room to play on the toddler side. The Sure Comfort’s grow-with-baby design ensures you’ll be able to use this baby bathtub from infant through to toddler! Sling can be found on the back of the package contained within a plastic bag with instructions.
- BABY BATH TUB: Three stages of transition from newborn to toddler, comes with a comfortable sling
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This bath tub for baby features an Infant hammock like sling inside the tub and holds a growing baby better during bath time
- COMFORTABLE NEWBORN BATH: Mesh sling provides extra support and comfort during first bath times
- TODDLER BATH: Toddlers are supported on the upright side of the baby tub with plenty of room to play
- EASY CLEAN: Mesh sling is machine washable and dryable, and anti-slip pads are mildew-resistant
- Mesh sling can be found on the back of the package contained within a plastic bag with assembly instructions